Buns

06:28:00

 
Hi!
Today I am here with the recipe of these little buns. I baked them on Saturday morning and I love them so much. The whole house was filled with lovely scent and I thought that I have to share this recipe with you. It is very easy to make. I bake them in the muffin pan, without those muffin papers, so they don't look much like muffins, more like little buns. You can call them what ever you want. 



This is the recipe:

2 cups of plain flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1/3 cup of sugar 
1 egg
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract or vanilla sugar
3/4 cup of milk 
1/3 cup of oil ( I have used sunflower oil)
jam of your choice 
Mix all the ingredients together except the jam and put one spoon in the muffin pan. On that put the amount of jam you like and then again put the spoon of mixture. Bake it on 200°C for 20 minutes on preheat oven. When they are baked, sprinkle with powdered sugar. 

That is everything! It is very easy but so good.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe