Sun in November

08:18:00

Hello from the other side! That other side is my bed for the last few days because it is so cold like in January and I just can't live with that fact. If you didn't know, I hate winter. The only thing I love about it is Christmas. That's all.
Few days ago, I managed to chatch few sun rays and put some clothes that is not so warm because I didn't need it. Can I just say how much I am obsessed with this green dress. Maybe you're asking yourself now where is that dress, but this green trench coat on me isn't really a trench coat. That is the dress. I got it from Zaful. Just perfect for these days. I hope that sun will come again soon.
I wish you a great Friday and the following weekend.
Josipa.


Shirt: Stradivarius
Dress: Zaful here
Skirt: Zaful here
Boots: Amiclubwear here
Bag: Twinkle Deals























You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love this look! OTK boots are stunning and your green trench is so beautiful!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely outfit! I love the coat. Have a nice weekend.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe