Ready for spring break

16:50:00

Hi everyone! Happy Friday!
If you go to school or college or you just go on work, I am sure that only thing that you wait all year long is a break from it. And now it is time for spring break. And what do you need for spring break? Yes, new clothes is the right answer. I mean, we need new clothes always, but now it is a special occasion for buying some new stuff.
I have some rules for clothes for spring: colors, prints and comfort. I want to look good, but I also want to feel good and wearing some uncomfortable clothes can't give me that feeling. The last thing that I want is to be nervous in this hot weather.
In this post I am collaborating with Zaful and showing you some pretty stuff from their site. It is all full of colors and different prints that I love so much and I am sure that you will love too. They are also having a big Zaful promotion so hurry up on their site and grab your favorite pieces.
I hope you are having a great time wherever you are and if you have so many exams following month, or two, like me, then good luck with them. It is not easy but we can do it!
Have a nice day!
Josipa.











You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. In love with this blue set!! So adorbs <3

    XO, Jessi
    https://jmalay.com/best-statement-earrings-spring/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first top playsuit xx

    Kat x
    https://smallkatbigworld.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe