Pink is everywhere

21:20:00

Happy Sunday everybody!
How did you spend last week? Any plans for the following one?
I guess the most of you are going home from vacation to the reality. I am big fan of summer but it is enaugh for me. Now, I can't wait for Christmas. High five if you're counting days till Christmas holidays! I hope I'm not alone.
But it's still hot to think about winter so I'm just enjoying in sun every day I can.
In this post I am showing you the most beautiful and the cutest pair of sandals I have ever had. Also, they are velvet, my favorite material ever so I love them more. I got them from Amiclubwear. You can found on their site more beautiful shoes and clothes too.
This is my first time trying this Rose Lemonade too. I was so excited to try it but I'm a bit disappointed. It's not so bad but nothing special. It's pink so it's still pretty to see it.
Wish you all an amazing week!
See you very soon!
Xoxo,
Josipa.


Top: Springfield
Shorts: Bershka
Sandals: Amiclubwear here
Scarf: Zaful












You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Gorgeous shoes!

    Chloe x
    www.softoctobernight.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh your outfit is absolute perfection; you look so chic and luxurious! The shoes are super cute and the silk scarf tied around your neck finishes the look off perfectly babe :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfits amazing! But those shoes are just gorgeous xx
    http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2018/08/5-ways-to-style-leopard-print-for-fall.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such a fun pair so sandals. I love that they're velvet. It's such an unusual material for summer shoes.

    Kathrin | Polar Bear Style

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe