Fall Means Velvet

15:39:00

You know that feeling when you find something so perfect that you don't want to wear anything else? And for me right now is this dress. Maybe it isn't anything special for you, but I am such a big fan of everything velvet so this dress is the love on the first sight.
I've got the chance to collaborate with Joanie Clothing and I am so happy about it. I have fallen in love with their brand. They create vintage-inspired clothes and I thing for every occasion, wearing their clother, you will stand out from the crowd. So don't forget to visit them.
I wish you an amazing day!
Xoxo,
Josipa.


Dress: Joanie Clothing here (you can find it in pink and mustard too)
Heels: Amiclubwear 









You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. You look fantastic in your blue dress!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful blue dress! Love so much this color!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour! It really suits you :)

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe