Monday Blues

18:59:00

Hi there! How are you doing? Happy first Monday of the November!
Can you believe that Christmas is so near?! I just can't wait.
In this post I am showing you my favorite outfit so far and showing you some sites with really amazing clothes and shoes.
One of them is Dresslily. Their new arrivals are so good, especially Top Fashionable women dresses. It's time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepare the best high-quality but low-prices products for you, make you free under all occasion for Monday to Friday.
If you read my blog for a while, you need to know that Amiclubwear is my favorite for the shoes. I love everything on their site. It was love on the first sight when I saw these sneakers. And that love is still present.
All the details about my outfit is listed down below and also you will get some discount codes at Dresslily.



Use code DLAnniversary for all order with over 25USD save 3USD
Use code DLAnniversary for all order with over 50USD save 6USD
Use code DLAnniversary for all order with over 100USD save 12USD




Shirt: Drtesslily here
Skirt: Stradivarius
Sneakers: Amiclubwear here
Bag: Jollychic here (code CURLY09 for 10% off)














You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love so much your sneakers! They're so cool!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe