The View

08:36:00

Happy weekend!
What are your plans for this one? Spending it in blankets with cocoa and movies or spending it outside? We still have autumn that looks like spring. It is so warm during the day so I don't want to give up of spending days outside of my home yet.
I must admit that I'm not such a nature lover, but this place is just amazing. Sometimes watching sunset is just what you need. Sky sometimes looks really magnificdent. 
Do you love watching sunsets or you're more like me? But I think that I will start to do it more often. I will try.
And if you like my outfit you have everything listed down below.
Have an amazing weekend!
See you soon,
Josipa.

Jacket: Zaful
Top: Bershka
Skirt: Zaful
Sneakers: Bershka
Bag: Zaful











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe