August with maxi dress

09:44:00

Can you believe it is August already?! August is definitely the Sunday of the summer. It has been extremely hot here and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I can't wait for colder days. Laying under few blankets, watching movies and drinking a hot chocolate or cup of tea, it can't be more perfect. But it is so hard for me to give up on sunny days, watermelon and summer clothes, so it would be more perfect if I could eat watermelon in December or January. I am dreaming about that. :)
This is finally an outfit post. It has been so long since the last one. 
In today's post I am wearing this maxi red and white dress. I just love maxi dresses for summer. You can wear sandals, sliders, flip flops or be barefoot. Who knows? :) 
I'm not big fan of red lipstick, I mean, I prefer wearing nudes, but with this dress, red lipstick looks so perfect.  I am also thinking about writing more beauty oriented posts. I love lipsticks so much and I am sure that my beauty posts would be mostly about that, but I'm sure after some time I would include something else too. :)
Tell me in the comments what do you think about this outfit. I hope you will like it as much as I.
See you soon.
Josipa.
























Follow me on INSTAGRAM

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Your maxi dress is very beautiful!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post and outfit :-)

    https://barbiegirl06.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that gingham dress! so pretty!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing look Josipa! I love this red gingham dress and suits you amazingly!
    xoxo
    Stella
    www.stellaasteria.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great babe! and i can't believe its august either! summer is flying by so quick!!!

    XO, Jessi

    http://www.mywhitet.com/best-highlighters-sunkissed-glow/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe