Blue turtleneck sweater

20:54:00

Hello! It's me! :)
Today I am collaborating with Rosegal. I have already talked about their site in my previous posts and in this post I am showing you something I got from them. It is this beautiful blue sweater (get it here). It was love on the first sight. I love turtleneck sweaters and I think that they are the most perfect item to wear in winter. This one is going to be one of my faves, I know it. It is so soft, cozy and a bit oversized, wich I love.
Don't forget to visit the site for more amazing stuff!
Rosegal Valentines gifts


Wish you an amazing week!
Josipa.


















You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. you're stunning babe! you're so cute! Thanks for sharing!

    XO, Jessi

    https://www.mywhitet.com/go-airport-looks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning!!! Dark lipstick really suits you! And the sweater is cute too!

    Love, Layla Rosita | www.laylarosita.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe