Fuzzy sleeves and flare jeans

09:24:00

Hi everyone!
How are you spending this weekend so far? I hope you are doing well. I am so happy that I don't have college next week so this weekend is much less stressful. Yes! Weekends for me are also full of stress sometimes because on my mind is always something that I need to do. But I don't do it because it's the weekend, of course. Then on Monday tears are my best friends lol.
This was my outfit on Friday. I was very pink as you can see. Baby pink is definitely MY color. I am still a baby in my head and every baby girl loves pink. That is the rule. 
In this post I am again collaborating with Zaful. I got this beautiful sweatshirt from the site and I am so in love. Love on the first sight definitely. All the information about the look is right here. 
See you soon.
Josipa.


Sweatshirt: Zaful here
Jeans: Pull&Bear
Sneakers: Deichmann
Bag: Trendsgal
Sunglasses: Zaful



















You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. OMG your top is soooo cute!! I love how it has fuzzy ends and it looks so cozy.

    XO, Jessi
    https://www.mywhitet.com/transition-makeup-day-night/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe