Pop of red

08:57:00

Happy Friday! 
It has been really long time since I appreciated Friday as it deserves. The whole summer was ''I don't know what day is'' time and this Friday is the last one before college. It is starting on Monday. Let's go everything from the beginning. 
But, let's talk about better topics now, like my outfit I wear in this post. Did you also fall in love with my shirt dress like I did? I love that kind of dresses where you don't need to be careful about anything. So simple but so pretty and effective.
And how this red bag popped out. This bag is going to be my favorite for this time of the year. I got it from Rosegal. Make sure to visit the site. They have lots of other great items. And if you go to the end of the post, you will find a great deal too. 
All the information about my outfit is down below!


Dress: Stradivarius here
Shoes: Pull&Bear similar here
Bag: Rosegal here












You want some new clothes, why not taking a look over here?
Summer sales on going, all from 33% off. Use code RGEN for another 10% off!
Time for a new outfit!
Surprise code: RGEN




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. loving the pop of red and the floral on this babe! enjoy your weekend<3

    XO, Jessi
    https://www.mywhitet.com/shirt-dress-otn-boots/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us buy sexy dresses for big day. So many stunning dresses here. which dress should you choose for party? wdress wdress compton house mother of the bride reviews reviews

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe