Blue for March

19:12:00

Hi there!
It is March, finally!
It's first day of March and we have snow the first time this winter. The weather is crazy! But, the rain is starting so bye, bye snow!
It is thursday, so #throwbackthursday for today. I am so so in love with this top that I got from Zara. It is so effective. Perfect for spring too. Can't wait to wear it in some prettier weather.
If you haven't knew already, I love hearbands so much. I have so many of them, in almost every color. This one is one of my fave.
And one more thing, my birthday is so close, March 3rd. So save the day! 
See you soon.
Bye!
J.



Top: Zara
Pants: Bershka
Boots: Amyclubwear
Sunglasses: Zaful
Hairbands: Zaful













You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Very nice outfit with a great top and boots ;)

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2018/02/26/get-low/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! I really like your top. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit! You look really good :)

    My blog CAKEMONIKA :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally obsessed with your floral top!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice read, love it! Please check out my latest post about social media hacks

    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love

    Instagram @alionawithlove

    Twitter @alionawithlove

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures, what a great top!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  7. The weather is indeed crazy, looking forward to warm summer days!! Love your outfit, that sweater is so pretty!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing look babe! Love this! Thanks for sharing!
    Have a great week!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe