Shein wishlist

09:53:00

Hi there!
I'm not going to lie, I force myself to write this post right now. There is so much going on, especially on college so I don't have so much free time. I don't have free time at all. If I'm not on college, I am studying or writing something. Because I'm trying to do my best in healthy living, I go to gym almost every day so that is my only free time.
But I will try to be active as much as I can so today here I am with a wishlist from Shein. I may sound boring but I love their clothes so so much. If I can choose one site with cheap clothes but modern and beautiful, it would be definitely Shein. It is so hard for me to choose only few items from the site to include in my post. I want everything! But it's spring now and I have perfect things for spring. So enjoy!





here




 here









You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love those shoes!! Lovely picks!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with these shoes!!

    XO, Jessi
    https://jmalay.com/trending-top-color-trends-spring-2018/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe