Colors of Autumn

19:31:00

Hi everyone!
Have you already felt the autumn like I did? Right now I am drinking hot tea and praying that this awful sore throat will be gone by tomorrow. I am very serius when I say that I'm scared of winter. Coldness is my worst enemy. Ever. 
But today was very sunny day and I decided to wear my new boots I got from Dresslily. I have already said that my fave color this season is definitely mustard yellow and these boots were love on the first sight. I think that I also have a obsession for boots this year. Every day I see like five pairs I want. Sometimes more then five. And that is not normal I think. 
Have you any obsession and how you are trying to solve it? I need some ideas.
I would love to write more, but this time, it is all from me. My head is getting bigger and bigger and I just can't look at my laptop anymore. 
See you very soon!
Take care and drink your tea!
Josipa.


Shirt: Bershka
Skirt: -
Boots: Dresslily here
Bag: Twinkle Deals here













You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Your skirt is such an elegant piece!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for some cooler weather! Love this outfit!

    xx
    Ellie
    www.citybrewed.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very cute jacket darling
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe