Red sweater and embroidered skirt

20:37:00

Sunday was almost all day sunny day so I decided to take a walk in some pretty clothes. My love for embroidered clothes lasts for a year now and I am so happy when I find some new items with this detail. 
In this post, I am again collaborating with Zaful where I got this beautiful floral embroidered skirt. I don't know about you, but this skirt reminds me of Christmas. It is crazy, I know, because there are flowers on the skirt and it is actually more spring oriented. But, I am such a lover of Christmas so I see Christmas motives everywhere and on everything. And now I am listening All I want for Christmas. I have told you, I'm obsessed with holidays.
Except skirts, I have found some pretty floral embroidered shirts in Zaful too, so take a look!
College has started so my day now is more filled with obligations and less with thoughts what would I wear the next time I go somewhere. So excuse me if I am not so active like before.
But I will not talk about it now...

All details about my outfit are right here:


Sweater: Vero Moda
Skirt: Zaful here
Boots: Nastydress here
Bag: Rosegal here



















You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. That is a fab skirt and I love your OTK boots!
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  2. This skirt is so beautiful and love your over knee boots!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice colour, great look!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe