Be retro with Rosegal

09:04:00

Happy Saturday! Happy weekend!
This is another collaboration with Rosegal. You know when sometimes you don't like all the clothes from one store because that is almost impossible, at least for me, but you love that store and it is so close to you, sounds a bit weird but it's true. That is the case for me with Rosegal. I love that site so much because I can find everything that I'm looking for and that's amazing. 
If someone asks me to describe my clothing style, I would probably say everything that is modern and not boring. I don't have my ''style'' already, maybe I'm just young for that, I don't know, but I know that I don't like to wear everything that everyone have, that is so so popular and I just hate boring clothes. My most hated color of all the time is beige. I just can't stand it. It is so boring. Give me some colors please.
But for those who have found their style and their style is retro, then you are in the right place because I am showing you today some retro dresses. So if you like vintage stuff, take a look!




 here

 here






You want some new clothes, why not taking a look over here?
Summer sales ongoing, all from 33% off. Use code RGEN for another 10% off!
Time for a new outfit!


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Love rosegal! Looks like you got your hands on some great stuff there! x

    www.talesoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute picks!
    xx- Nina

    http://www.ninalnguyen.com/2017/09/nyfw-2017.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! These dresses looks so gorgeous. Lovely picks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These prints are so cute!!

    XO, Jessi

    https://www.mywhitet.com/products-you-need-from-rihannas-fenty-beauty-collection/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe