Striped midi dress

09:50:00

Okay fall! I got it! The summer is over, now it's your turn. But that jump from shorts and tank tops into the long sleeves don't sounds fair for me.
It's back to school time. The most stressful time of the year. Although I'm not in the school anymore, it is stressful for me too. College you know... 
It is second year of college. I know that it will be very hard to win the first one because that time was the best time in my life. The time when I stopped to sleep in my warm bed at home and went to a new place to sleep or just to live, because I've learned that on college you sleep only when you don't have anything else to do. Fun or sleep? Can you guess? Fun, of course. I promise, I am going to do anything that would make this year fun as the last one.
If you're starting the new school or college or anywhere else year, I hope that you have the best time in your life. Try to get the best grades but don't forget to have fun, because that is what you are going to remember. 
Good luck!
Josipa.























You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a beautiful dress!! Love it!!

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe