Cute and comfy

09:12:00

I am so sad because I think that summer has decided to leave. Only thing that I like about this weather is clothes. I think that I'm becoming more comfy type. When I buy clothes, more and more I am thinking about how can I combined this with jeans and sneakers and some blouses I definitely can't wear with that. Because of that, more and more I am starting to love sweatshirts. So comfy and soft. I feel like home wherever I go. 
In this post I am again collaborating with Zaful and we are showing you some long sweatshirts. These are my favorite from the site but you can find more there.





You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. love love love! so comfy and perfect for the fall!

    XO, Jessi

    https://www.mywhitet.com/dress-for-success/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, just looking at these big comfy sweatshirts makes me want to curl up with a good book and a hot cup of tea! Especially because it's pouring rain and freezing here in Colorado. Hello Fall!

    Susie | http://milehighdreamers.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe